On Wednesday, June 19, the Ann Arbor Public Schools Board of Education is hosting a series of public forums to hear from the community about key criteria they woul dlike to see in the next Superintendent of Schools.
The forum meetings that day are as follows:
- 9 -11 a.m. – Pioneer High School Cafeteria Annex
- 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Ann Arbor Public Library, 4th Floor Board Room
- 5 – 7 p.m. – Skyline High School Commons
- 7:30 -9:30 p.m. – Huron High School Cafeteria
Please join various Trustees in conversation about these important next steps in the selection process for the next AAPS Superintendent.
Related on the AAPS News
The AAPS News welcomes thoughtful comments,All comments will be screened and moderated.
In order for your comment to be approved:
questions and feedback.
- + You must use your full name
- + You must not use profane or offensive language
- + Your comment must be on topic and relevant to the story