Skyline Communications, Media and Public Policy magnet students Mara Sullivan, Marissa Relitz and Max Killough created an overview of the 2012 Tech Bond. Their video includes interviews with Ann Arbor Public Schools Communications Director Liz Margolis and Deputy Superintendent Robert Allen.
- Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti Regional Chamber of Commerce endorses Tech Bond
- Local tech experts endorse the Technology Bond
- Before technology upgrades, old schools need renovations
- Why is Skyline included in the Tech Bond?
- INFOGRAPHIC: The Tech Bond by the numbers
- INFOGRAPHIC: AAPS Educators talk technology
- All district computers now out of warranty
- District hopes to expand wireless access
- Old computers lead to workarounds, wait time during reading intervention
- Spanish students use web, tech resources to work on speaking skills
- Elementary teacher upgrades writing lessons
The AAPS News welcomes thoughtful comments,
questions and feedback.
All comments will be screened and moderated.
In order for your comment to be approved:
- + You must use your full name
- + You must not use profane or offensive language
- + Your comment must be on topic and relevant to the story
Please note: any comment that appears to be spam or attacks an individual will not be approved.