- Connie Myers, A2 STEAM special education teacher
- Pittsfield Elementary teachers make students’ last day extra special
- Denise Eaddy-Richardson and Wendy Reinhardt, Huron High School guidance counselors
- All 616 A2 STEAM students paint a piece of the school mural they helped design
- A2 Schools Podcast June 13, 2018
AAPS makes plans to adopt new USDA ‘Smart Snacks’ standards.
One way to get kids excited about eating their vegetables? Give them a blender.
Eating a healthy breakfast is important –– and it’s pretty easy, too! Logan Elementary teacher Emily Fairless led her third grade class in an interactive lesson that they won’t soon forget. The students learned about the importance of protein, the effects of too much sugar, …
Courtney Boes, a health educator with Project Healthy Schools, shows students how much sugar is in their favorite beverages. By Tara Cavanaugh Middle school students are starting to make their own food decisions, so it’s important to learn just how much sugar is in their …