- AAPS launches the first IB Career-related Programme (CP) in the state
- Profile: Sophomore quarterback giving Pioneer plenty of hope for now and the future
- Jill Wesley, Lawton Elementary fifth grade teacher
- Westerman Preschool & Family Center welcomes nearly 350 students
- Valeska Bass, Clifford E. Bryant first grade teacher
AAPS makes plans to adopt new USDA ‘Smart Snacks’ standards.
One way to get kids excited about eating their vegetables? Give them a blender.
Eating a healthy breakfast is important –– and it’s pretty easy, too! Logan Elementary teacher Emily Fairless led her third grade class in an interactive lesson that they won’t soon forget. The students learned about …
Courtney Boes, a health educator with Project Healthy Schools, shows students how much sugar is in their favorite beverages. By Tara Cavanaugh Middle school students are starting to make their own food decisions, so it’s …