- Pioneer junior deals with grief through art; hopes to help others through her speech at TEDx Saturday, March 17
- Youth Art Month in downtown Ann Arbor
- Pioneer High to present 62nd annual Concerto Concert March 21
- Teens will speak on topics they’re passionate about during TEDx Youth@AnnArbor Saturday
- Inspired by speaker at school assembly, Tappan student is now selling her self-published book on Amazon
AAPS makes plans to adopt new USDA ‘Smart Snacks’ standards.
One way to get kids excited about eating their vegetables? Give them a blender.
Eating a healthy breakfast is important –– and it’s pretty easy, too! Logan Elementary teacher Emily Fairless led her third grade class in an interactive lesson that they won’t soon forget. The students learned about the importance of protein, the effects of too much sugar, …
Courtney Boes, a health educator with Project Healthy Schools, shows students how much sugar is in their favorite beverages. By Tara Cavanaugh Middle school students are starting to make their own food decisions, so it’s important to learn just how much sugar is in their …