- Tappan Middle School holds inspirational MLK Jr. Assemblies
- Colleen Creal, Pioneer High School guidance counselor
- Skyline senior Amanda Wilhoit finds her path on stage
- Gwen Cowhy, Slauson Middle School science teacher
- USA Gap Year Fair comes to Skyline High School Jan. 23
AAPS makes plans to adopt new USDA ‘Smart Snacks’ standards.
One way to get kids excited about eating their vegetables? Give them a blender.
Eating a healthy breakfast is important –– and it’s pretty easy, too! Logan Elementary teacher Emily Fairless led her third grade class in an interactive lesson that they won’t soon forget. The students learned about the importance of protein, the effects of too much sugar, …
Courtney Boes, a health educator with Project Healthy Schools, shows students how much sugar is in their favorite beverages. By Tara Cavanaugh Middle school students are starting to make their own food decisions, so it’s important to learn just how much sugar is in their …