- Veronica Nowicki, Lawton Second grade teacher
- New pianos likely coming to AAPS middle and high schools
- AAPS manager helps victims of Hurricane Harvey; pilots Chinook that delivered much-needed supplies
- Larissa Czuchnowsky, Forsythe Middle School Spanish teacher
- AAPS welcomes preschoolers to their first day at Westerman Preschool & Family Center
“Would you be so kind as to donate to the people who have lost their homes to Hurricane Sandy?” That’s how Devon, a Haisley Elementary fourth grader, started his pitch to each classroom in his school. Devon, along with the help of his mom Lee-Anne, …
By Tara Cavanaugh At Saturday’s University of Michigan vs. the U.S. Air Force football game, a bald eagle named Challenger will fly across the stadium before the Pledge of Allegiance. But before he does that, he made a surprise visit to Haisley Elementary today.
A series of news briefs and accomplishments about and for the Ann Arbor Public Schools community.