- AAPS students study the biodiversity at future site of the Freeman Environmental Education Center
- All Hallows Band Concert set for Thursday, Oct. 18 at Pioneer’s Schreiber Auditorium
- Esteemed songwriter/composers talk to Pioneer students about their craft; new book
- Stephan Hogan, Tappan Middle School math teacher
- Too legit to quit: Ms. Hammer the turtle has been classroom pet for 27 years — so far
To help kids be safe and smart digital citizens, the Google Online Safety Roadshow is bringing interactive assemblies on internet safety to schools across the country. The show came to Clague Middle School on April 3.
Code.org’s “Hour of Code” provided fun ways for students to learn basic programming skills.
By Tara Cavanaugh When you think of Google, you think of Google Docs, Gmail and its all-knowing search engine. Its creative and innovative products stem from a deliberately unique and inspiring work environment –– and …
By Tara Cavanaugh One step into the Google office in downtown Ann Arbor, and you can tell that this isn’t your typical company. A well-stocked kitchen with on-demand chefs can whip up nearly any meal …
The notebooks, which run on the Chrome operating system and use the Chrome web browser, have been tried out over the past few weeks in classrooms at Skyline High School and Ann Arbor Open @ Mack.