- Marriage of math and engineering evident in middle school Math/PLTW Camp
- King principal says educators’ trip to Japan was `a dream come true’
- Ann Arbor PTO Thrift Shop to host open house celebration Aug. 12
- It was all about birds at the 2018 Summer Learning Institute
- Scarlett’s newly enhanced bird sanctuary is a gift from SESLA students
To help kids be safe and smart digital citizens, the Google Online Safety Roadshow is bringing interactive assemblies on internet safety to schools across the country. The show came to Clague Middle School on April 3.
Code.org’s “Hour of Code” provided fun ways for students to learn basic programming skills.
By Tara Cavanaugh When you think of Google, you think of Google Docs, Gmail and its all-knowing search engine. Its creative and innovative products stem from a deliberately unique and inspiring work environment –– and last month the company shared its inspiration with AAPS students. …
By Tara Cavanaugh One step into the Google office in downtown Ann Arbor, and you can tell that this isn’t your typical company. A well-stocked kitchen with on-demand chefs can whip up nearly any meal or snack. Brightly colored, Michigan-themed rooms are stocked with comfortable …
The notebooks, which run on the Chrome operating system and use the Chrome web browser, have been tried out over the past few weeks in classrooms at Skyline High School and Ann Arbor Open @ Mack.