- FutureStars 2019 promises to feature outstanding talent; see highlights from a preliminary show dress rehearsal
- Monica Brennan, Angell Elementary second grade teacher
- Making a positive impact is part of the job, says bus driver lauded for his concern for kids
- Skyline Theatre to present energetic “Get Hype” Jan. 25
- Celebrity Chef Jet Tila visits AAPS, encourages culinary arts students to travel, explore, work hard
A series of briefs from around the district including: Budget information sessions next week, community volunteers sought for Tappan seed planting day April 13; Early College Alliance information night is April 12; and interviews scheduled for two WISD superintendent finalists.
WITH SLIDE SHOW – A series of briefs from around the Ann Arbor Public Schools including: Early College Alliance meeting, flu and Tdap shots offered, Adult ed enrollments, Wines students share Writer’s Celebration project, 42 honored at MSVMA, Community High raises dollars for Food Gathers, Study puts Ann Arbor at No. 2 for brainpower, Barnes & Noble hosts ‘favorite teacher’ contest, Ann Arbor delegation visits Hikone, Forsythe KMO Club places first in state.
WITH SLIDE SHOW: A series of briefs from around the Ann Arbor Public Schools and area including: Community High class runs through Hell, Huron students earn music honors, among others.
The Ann Arbor Public Schools is continuing technology update plans with the board approving expenditure of $3.058 million on Sept. 15, with funds taken from the voter-approved 2004 bond proposal.