- Pioneer Science Olympiad impresses at nationals with fifth place finish
- Students, staff & parents clap-out Bach fifth graders on last day of school
- Inspired by a book, Lawton fifth graders raise $1303 for Water for South Sudan
- Pittsfield students raise money for ChadTough Foundation; Michigan QB Dylan McCaffrey lends support
- 3 questions for: Kaye Hoffmeyer, RE acceptance to Oakland University’s musical theatre program
A series of briefs from around the district including: Budget information sessions next week, community volunteers sought for Tappan seed planting day April 13; Early College Alliance information night is April 12; and interviews scheduled for two WISD superintendent finalists.
WITH SLIDE SHOW – A series of briefs from around the Ann Arbor Public Schools including: Early College Alliance meeting, flu and Tdap shots offered, Adult ed enrollments, Wines students share Writer’s Celebration project, 42 honored at MSVMA, Community High raises dollars for Food Gathers, Study puts Ann Arbor at No. 2 for brainpower, Barnes & Noble hosts ‘favorite teacher’ contest, Ann Arbor delegation visits Hikone, Forsythe KMO Club places first in state.
WITH SLIDE SHOW: A series of briefs from around the Ann Arbor Public Schools and area including: Community High class runs through Hell, Huron students earn music honors, among others.
The Ann Arbor Public Schools is continuing technology update plans with the board approving expenditure of $3.058 million on Sept. 15, with funds taken from the voter-approved 2004 bond proposal.