- Kim McLean, Clague Middle School librarian
- 3 questions for: Samir, Haisley kindergartener
- “This program changed my life.” AAPS Adult Education proves pivotal
- 3 questions for: Odette Petrini, AAPS Adult Education teacher and ESL program facilitator
- LaKeisha Drummer, third grade teacher at Carpenter Elementary
A series of briefs from around the district including: Budget information sessions next week, community volunteers sought for Tappan seed planting day April 13; Early College Alliance information night is April 12; and interviews scheduled for two WISD superintendent finalists.
WITH SLIDE SHOW – A series of briefs from around the Ann Arbor Public Schools including: Early College Alliance meeting, flu and Tdap shots offered, Adult ed enrollments, Wines students share Writer’s Celebration project, 42 honored at MSVMA, Community High raises dollars for Food Gathers, Study puts Ann Arbor at No. 2 for brainpower, Barnes & Noble hosts ‘favorite teacher’ contest, Ann Arbor delegation visits Hikone, Forsythe KMO Club places first in state.
WITH SLIDE SHOW: A series of briefs from around the Ann Arbor Public Schools and area including: Community High class runs through Hell, Huron students earn music honors, among others.
The Ann Arbor Public Schools is continuing technology update plans with the board approving expenditure of $3.058 million on Sept. 15, with funds taken from the voter-approved 2004 bond proposal.