- Pioneer Science Olympiad impresses at nationals with fifth place finish
- Students, staff & parents clap-out Bach fifth graders on last day of school
- Inspired by a book, Lawton fifth graders raise $1303 for Water for South Sudan
- Pittsfield students raise money for ChadTough Foundation; Michigan QB Dylan McCaffrey lends support
- 3 questions for: Kaye Hoffmeyer, RE acceptance to Oakland University’s musical theatre program
Dr. Swift’s Community Forums
Dr. Swift is infusing new programming into some AAPS buildings in order to attract more students.
After hearing from over 2,000 members of the Ann Arbor community, including AAPS staff, students, parents and leaders, it’s time to take action.
The video shows the Ann Arbor community’s concerns, priorities, pride and dreams for the Ann Arbor Public Schools.
Dr. Swift shared a comprehensive report with the Board at its annual retreat, focusing on the highlights and themes of the Listen and Learn tour.
The meetings will be held from Jan. 28 to Feb. 5 at AAPS middle school buildings.
“Thank you for participating in this community conversation… We have important work to accomplish together – after all, our children are counting on us.”
After hearing from over 2,000 people, here’s what’s happening next.
Dr. Swift marked her 40th community forum on her Listen and Learn Tour at Pioneer High School on Thursday.
During the first three weeks of this school year, I have visited many classrooms, schools and community events to see our teachers, students, and leaders ‘in action,’ and I am most impressed with what I …
Superintendent Dr. Swift kicked off her first community forum at Angell Elementary on Thursday, Sept. 19.