- Pioneer junior deals with grief through art; hopes to help others through her speech at TEDx Saturday, March 17
- Youth Art Month in downtown Ann Arbor
- Pioneer High to present 62nd annual Concerto Concert March 21
- Teens will speak on topics they’re passionate about during TEDx Youth@AnnArbor Saturday
- Inspired by speaker at school assembly, Tappan student is now selling her self-published book on Amazon
Congratulations to all of the graduates in the Ann Arbor Public Schools Class of 2013! The slideshow includes photos of the five graduation ceremonies that took place June 3-10, 2013.
Skyline High School graduated the Class of 2013 in a commencement ceremony at the Eastern Michigan University Convocation Center on June 10, 2013.
Pioneer High School celebrated its 45th Commencement Ceremony June 6, 2013 at the Eastern Michigan University Convocation Center.
Congratulations to Huron High School’s Class of 2013! The River Rats held their commencement ceremony at Eastern Michigan University’s Convocation Center on June 6.
Community High School is a unique high school, and its graduation ceremony is unique too.
When Brittany Daniel stepped up to the podium to give her speech, she could not hold back her tears.
After four years of the program’s academic guidance and college preparation, they had become scholars, and they knew they could rise to whatever greatness they aspired.