- Community conversation to kick off this month will lead to new AAPS Strategic Plan
- Darcy Knoll, Pittsfield and Pattengill elementary physical education teacher
- That’s a Great Idea: PLPs on sticky labels keep students focused on goals
- Superintendent Swift promotes public education as Michigan Superintendent of the Year
- Don Packard, Pioneer High School English teacher
Ann Arbor PTO Thrift Shop Board President Janet Fritsch, Director of Community Relations Ann Farnham, and Manager Leslie Wolfe. By Tara Cavanaugh The Ann Arbor PTO Thrift Shop and the Ann Arbor Public Schools Educational Foundation have been nominated for annarbor.com’s 2012 Deal of the …
Thanks to funding from the Ann Arbor Public Schools Educational Foundation and the Ann Arbor PTO Thrift Shop, middle schoolers will be offered later busing home from after-school activities.
The district will enforce walk zones, seat buses to capacity and combine routes, among other changes which were approved as part of the district’s 2011-12 fiscal year budget.
Washtenaw Intermediate School District hosts a Bus Driver Job Fair on Saturday, Aug. 7, from 9 a.m.-noon at WISD’s Teaching and Learning Center Building, 1819 S. Wagner Road, Scio Township.
The Ann Arbor school board has OK’d a contract with custodial and maintenance employees, avoiding privatizing services, and is considering a consolidated countywide busing plan to save money.
Teams from local school districts are meeting on a plan to consolidate busing in Washtenaw County. The process is being coordinated through the Washtenaw Intermediate School District.