- Marie Embry, Pattengill Elementary fifth grade teacher
- AAPS students study the biodiversity at future site of the Freeman Environmental Education Center
- All Hallows Band Concert set for Thursday, Oct. 18 at Pioneer’s Schreiber Auditorium
- Esteemed songwriter/composers talk to Pioneer students about their craft; new book
- Stephan Hogan, Tappan Middle School math teacher
Ann Arbor PTO Thrift Shop Board President Janet Fritsch, Director of Community Relations Ann Farnham, and Manager Leslie Wolfe. By Tara Cavanaugh The Ann Arbor PTO Thrift Shop and the Ann Arbor Public Schools Educational …
Thanks to funding from the Ann Arbor Public Schools Educational Foundation and the Ann Arbor PTO Thrift Shop, middle schoolers will be offered later busing home from after-school activities.
The district will enforce walk zones, seat buses to capacity and combine routes, among other changes which were approved as part of the district’s 2011-12 fiscal year budget.
Washtenaw Intermediate School District hosts a Bus Driver Job Fair on Saturday, Aug. 7, from 9 a.m.-noon at WISD’s Teaching and Learning Center Building, 1819 S. Wagner Road, Scio Township.
The Ann Arbor school board has OK’d a contract with custodial and maintenance employees, avoiding privatizing services, and is considering a consolidated countywide busing plan to save money.
Teams from local school districts are meeting on a plan to consolidate busing in Washtenaw County. The process is being coordinated through the Washtenaw Intermediate School District.