- Skyline High holds 2017 Homecoming Parade; see video and slideshow
- Pioneer Symphony Band to present spirited All Hallows Concert on Oct. 19
- A2 Schools Podcast episode 3, Principal Kerry Beal talks about Allen Elementary’s memorable 14 months
- Pioneer Theatre Guild to present “High School Musical” in November
- Pioneer High School section pride day, That’s A Great Idea!
Ann Arbor Community Education and Recreation Department
The new Rec and Ed Director Jenna Bacolor stands in front of distorted self-portraits at the Comics and Cartoons summer camp. By Tara Cavanaugh If you see Jenna Bacolor, be sure to say hi. She’d be thrilled to get to know you. You might see …
The Feb. 4-5 and Feb. 10-12 performances at Tappan Middle School include a cast of 170 community members, including 100 Burns Park Elementary students. Proceeds of the annual production benefit students in the Ann Arbor Public Schools.
The popular Green Adventures Camp is being offered for a third year in The Ann Arbor Public Schools. Its offerings are among 200 being offered by the district’s Rec & Ed Department this summer season.
More than 200 summer camp offerings are made available through the district’s Community Education and Recreation Department. Visit www.aareced.com or call 734-994-2300.
The Ann Arbor Civic Chorus has been bringing local singers together since 1983. Members say they come back each year not only for the music, but for the camaraderie.
Community Education and Recreation will move this week to a new location in the “E” Wing of Pioneer High School. Offices open there on Feb. 2
The Ann Arbor Community Education & Recreation Department will move this month to a new location in the “E” Wing of Pioneer High School. They will begin conducting business at the new location on Feb. 2.