- AAPS grad to speak at Student Advocacy Center fundraiser
- TEDX Youth Ann Arbor coming to Skyline Saturday, April 22
- Neha Shah, King Elementary fifth grade teacher
- Allen Elementary returns home
- Fourth graders learn to empathize and understand at Disability Awareness Workshop
Commenting Guidelines in place as of August 6, 2013:
The AAPS News welcomes thoughtful comments, questions and feedback. All comments will be screened and moderated.
In order for your comment to be approved:
- You must use your full name
- You must not use profane or offensive language
- Your comment must be on topic and relevant to the story
Please note: any comment that appears to be spam or attacks an individual will not be approved.