- Tappan Middle School holds inspirational MLK Jr. Assemblies
- Colleen Creal, Pioneer High School guidance counselor
- Skyline senior Amanda Wilhoit finds her path on stage
- Gwen Cowhy, Slauson Middle School science teacher
- USA Gap Year Fair comes to Skyline High School Jan. 23
Woodchip Day is an annual tradition that involves the local neighborhoods and Eberwhite Elementary School.
Many AAPS buildings have their own gardens, some which were born this spring. The blooming gardens, each as unique as their respective schools, boast everything from small basil plants to tall corn stalks –– and plenty of promise for fall harvest time.
The latest exhibit at the University of Michigan School of Art and Design opened Monday with the flair of a world-class art show. A live presentation showed art in process. Violins serenaded the thick crowd. Art hung from the ceiling, gleamed in display cases and beckoned from the walls. But this new exhibit was unusually diverse in medium and message, thanks to its hundreds of young artists from the Ann Arbor Public Schools.