- Visit the Bank of Ann Arbor page and click on the Project Help button
- Give permission to use the Project Help app.
- Then, you can go back into Project Help on the Bank of Ann Arbor page and find Ann Arbor Preschool under the $10,000 projects.
- Click on Ann Arbor Preschool and you will be directed to a brief explanation the project– iPads for preschool speech therapists, with a great picture of Jennie Marenghi and a student.
- Right underneath the project description, choose “vote.”
- When it says “thanks” you are finished. Share this with as many folks as you can! We need everyone to vote once a day between now and May 23. AAPS Grants Coordinator Chris Barry will send out reminders. Please help!
- Editor’s note: the first time you vote is a little cumbersome, but much easier after that!
–Submitted by Michelle Pogliano