By Tara Cavanaugh
If the last day of school makes you feel like doing a little dance, you have to see this. Logan Elementary teachers surprised their entire school when they broke out into dance at the last day assembly June 15.
The dance, to the song “Dynamite” by Taio Cruz, was planned by fifth grade teacher Katy Wagner and secretary Donna Brown. The two started planning the flash mob two months ago. Mrs. Wagner sent a video of the dance to the teachers so they could practice on their own, and after just two group practices they were all set.
Principal Terra Webster told the fifth graders that their music teacher had a special song planned for their last day. But pop music interrupted the piano, and teachers ran up to the stage.
They students will surely never forget the flash mob. “And neither will we!” said Principal Webster.
- Photos: The Class of 2012
- Photos: Pioneer Commencement at EMU
- Photos: Huron High School Class of 2012 graduates
- Photos: Community High School Commencement
- Photos: A2 Tech and Adult Ed. graduation at Washtenaw Community College
- Story and photos: Skyline graduates first senior class