- Pioneer bids a safe farewell to its senior class with all-night Senior Bon Voyage Party
- Muneer Khalid, Scarlett Middle School Strategies for Success teacher
- The Huron Players present ‘The Tell-Tale Farce’ this weekend and next
- Volunteers renovate, beautify the Clague Middle School courtyard in `town-gown’ collaboration
- Hannah Gottlieb, Clague Middle School math teacher
The Ann Arbor PTO Thrift Shop is a nonprofit and fundraising machine for the Ann Arbor Public Schools. It sells furniture, clothing, books, electronics, home goods and more. By Tara Cavanaugh The Ann Arbor PTO Thrift Shop, already a successful fundraising machine for the Ann Arbor …
Thanks to funding from the Ann Arbor Public Schools Educational Foundation and the Ann Arbor PTO Thrift Shop, middle schoolers will be offered later busing home from after-school activities.
The district will enforce walk zones, seat buses to capacity and combine routes, among other changes which were approved as part of the district’s 2011-12 fiscal year budget.
The Washtenaw Intermediate School District board this week approved transportation consolidation contracts with Ann Arbor, Willow Run and Ypsilanti districts.
Teams from local school districts are meeting on a plan to consolidate busing in Washtenaw County. The process is being coordinated through the Washtenaw Intermediate School District.