- Volunteers from the community help AAPS students participate in the Hour of Code
- Ann Arbor Open teacher Chad Downs wins $25,000 national Milken Educator Award
- Haisley teachers’ supportive friendship models the importance of relationships for their students
- Profile: Before heading to Holy Cross, Pioneer’s Lowder has a few things to cross off his to-do list
- Lawton students applaud longtime volunteer on her 90th birthday
Dozens of young kids could be seen sprinting over tires, jumping over walls and crawling under nets in a challenging half-mile obstacle course at Scarlett Middle School’s field one summer morning. And they were having the time of their lives.