- Grant provides 8 right-sized cellos
- Board to review sample bond proposal Wednesday
- See the FutureStars 2015 slideshow:
- Teachers use PD Day to expand their skills … with slideshow
- Huron’s Micah Miller is FutureStars 2015 winner
Jeff Kass hopes his new book, “Knuckleheads,” will encourage young, male students to develop a love of reading. “I guess, in my heart, I really, really want those kids in my class – those dudes who hide in their sweatshirts – to pick this thing up and read it. And I hope the general audience will like it, too,” he adds. A release party for “Knuckleheads” will be hosted at 7 p.m. March 31 at The Neutral Zone, 310 E. Washington St., Ann Arbor.
Growing up in White Plains, New York, Pioneer High’s Jeff Kass visualized becoming a professional baseball player in his near future. An avid Yankees fan, Kass devoted his summers to playing baseball, watching baseball, dreaming baseball – and reading volumes upon volumes of novels. Although his plans never made it to the big leagues his childhood love for the literary arts blossomed into a larger passion.