- School Board tour highlights new housing developments projected to boost enrollment
- Huron’s Athletic Director Dottie Davis is deemed ‘irreplaceable’ as she eyes retirement next year
- Ann Arbor Public Schools celebrate NAAPID
- Melissa Schmidt, Mitchell Elementary third grade teacher
- Orchestra Night at Hill Auditorium Feb. 9 is free and open to the public
“We have a community that really embraces the arts and arts education,” said Pioneer Performing Arts Department Chairman David Leach. Concert honoring the Pioneer program will be honor will take place at 8 p.m., Thursday, May 26 at Hill Auditorium.
A series of briefs from around the district including: Pioneer earns GRAMMY Signature award, Huron team takes top award at state building competition, E-recycling day scheduled for May 7, Community High has 44 run in the Burns Park Run, The Verve Pipe to play at Lakewood Elementary May 7.
Pioneer High School was selected it as a Grammy Signature Gold School, one of only two in the nation to receive the award this week. The school earned $5,000 for its music program.
The group announced Pioneer’s honor as part of it’s annual “Grammy Signature Schools” program. A total of 12 schools across the nation were honored through the program, with cash awards from $1,000 to $5,000 each.