- Pittsfield students march, sing in school’s annual parade honoring MLK, Jr.
- AAPS Board of Education swears in new Trustees, elects officers
- AAPS now accepting applications for AAPS college scholarships
- FutureStars 2019 promises to feature outstanding talent; see highlights from a preliminary show dress rehearsal
- Monica Brennan, Angell Elementary second grade teacher
The credit union celebrated a new location by donating $5,000 to the Ann Arbor Public Schools Educational Foundation on June 13.
A series of briefs from around the district including: Scholarship and board news from the AAPS Educational Foundation and July book events from AAPSNews sponsor Nicola’s Books.
The Ann Arbor Public Schools Educational Foundation has awarded $22,000 in grants to the Ann Arbor Public Schools for current year programs and DFCU Financial donates $10,000 to the 2011 AAPSEF One Million Reasons campaign.