- Rain moves Picnic Pops inside for 2018, still an amazing show
- Scarlett students learn how to handle job interview jitters on annual Portfolio Day
- Abby Ruehlmann, Clague Middle School English Language Arts teacher
- His grandmother’s kimchi inspires former ESL student, whose story wins national award
- World’s largest elementary science olympiad hosted by AAPS
The credit union celebrated a new location by donating $5,000 to the Ann Arbor Public Schools Educational Foundation on June 13.
A series of briefs from around the district including: Scholarship and board news from the AAPS Educational Foundation and July book events from AAPSNews sponsor Nicola’s Books.
The Ann Arbor Public Schools Educational Foundation has awarded $22,000 in grants to the Ann Arbor Public Schools for current year programs and DFCU Financial donates $10,000 to the 2011 AAPSEF One Million Reasons campaign.