- Pioneer Science Olympiad impresses at nationals with fifth place finish
- Students, staff & parents clap-out Bach fifth graders on last day of school
- Inspired by a book, Lawton fifth graders raise $1303 for Water for South Sudan
- Pittsfield students raise money for ChadTough Foundation; Michigan QB Dylan McCaffrey lends support
- 3 questions for: Kaye Hoffmeyer, RE acceptance to Oakland University’s musical theatre program
The credit union celebrated a new location by donating $5,000 to the Ann Arbor Public Schools Educational Foundation on June 13.
A series of briefs from around the district including: Scholarship and board news from the AAPS Educational Foundation and July book events from AAPSNews sponsor Nicola’s Books.
The Ann Arbor Public Schools Educational Foundation has awarded $22,000 in grants to the Ann Arbor Public Schools for current year programs and DFCU Financial donates $10,000 to the 2011 AAPSEF One Million Reasons campaign.