- Spotlight on theater expands at every level; classes help students gain self confidence, practical skills
- Robert Cupit, Project Lead the Way teacher, Huron High School
- AAPS launches the first IB Career-related Programme (CP) in the state
- Profile: Sophomore quarterback giving Pioneer plenty of hope for now and the future
- Jill Wesley, Lawton Elementary fifth grade teacher
The credit union celebrated a new location by donating $5,000 to the Ann Arbor Public Schools Educational Foundation on June 13.
A series of briefs from around the district including: Scholarship and board news from the AAPS Educational Foundation and July book events from AAPSNews sponsor Nicola’s Books.
The Ann Arbor Public Schools Educational Foundation has awarded $22,000 in grants to the Ann Arbor Public Schools for current year programs and DFCU Financial donates $10,000 to the 2011 AAPSEF One Million Reasons campaign.