Jan. 9, 2014
Skyline High School is now accepting applications from eighth grade residents of the Ann Arbor Public School District who live outside the Skyline High School boundaries but would like the opportunity to attend Skyline in the Fall of 2014.
Open Enrollment applications are being accepted until Feb. 7 at 4 p.m. Applications are available at http://www.a2skyline.org/skyline.home/open_enrollment.
You may also pick up a copy at Skyline’s Main Office, the AAPS Middle School Offices, or the Balas Administration Building.
Admission to Skyline High School is based on:
- Grade: Admission is for 2014 9th Graders ONLY.
- District Residency: Applicants must meet the AAPS District’s residency requirements at the time this form is submitted.
- Space Available: There are 100 Open Enrollment seats. If more than 100 students apply, a lottery will be held for the available seats.
The 100 students who will join next year’s 9th grade class at Skyline High School must confirm their seat by March 1, 2014 and attend a registration/enrollment meeting on either Tuesday, March 25th or Thursday, March 27th.
Curriculum Night: January 23, 2014: Skyline will host Curriculum Night on Jan. 23rd, with building tours starting at 5:00 p.m. and Curriculum Presentations at 6:30 p.m. in the Auditorium.
Questions may be directed to Kim Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The AAPS News welcomes thoughtful comments,All comments will be screened and moderated.
In order for your comment to be approved:
questions and feedback.
- + You must use your full name
- + You must not use profane or offensive language
- + Your comment must be on topic and relevant to the story