- Pioneer bids a safe farewell to its senior class with all-night Senior Bon Voyage Party
- Muneer Khalid, Scarlett Middle School Strategies for Success teacher
- The Huron Players present ‘The Tell-Tale Farce’ this weekend and next
- Volunteers renovate, beautify the Clague Middle School courtyard in `town-gown’ collaboration
- Hannah Gottlieb, Clague Middle School math teacher
The students were especially creative with their costumes this year. One kid even carried his own head in a jar!
Woodchip Day is an annual tradition that involves the local neighborhoods and Eberwhite Elementary School.
Many AAPS buildings have their own gardens, some which were born this spring. The blooming gardens, each as unique as their respective schools, boast everything from small basil plants to tall corn stalks –– and plenty of promise for fall harvest time.
The latest exhibit at the University of Michigan School of Art and Design opened Monday with the flair of a world-class art show. A live presentation showed art in process. Violins serenaded the thick crowd. Art hung from the ceiling, gleamed in display cases and beckoned from the walls. But this new exhibit was unusually diverse in medium and message, thanks to its hundreds of young artists from the Ann Arbor Public Schools.