Photos by Jo Mathis/AAPS District News Editor
The second annual Pathways Family & Community Dinner Monday night was another successful evening of fellowship, community building and great food. Staff served the buffet, and guests later took turns at the microphone telling what they are thankful for this Thanksgiving week.
The event reflected the theme of the 2016 – 2017 school year: Restoration and Resilience: Building a community that promotes health and success for all.
Principal Tyrone Weeks invited representatives of the following organizations as thanks for their continued support:
- University of Michigan RAHS
- Ann Arbor Rotary
- Zingerman’s Community of Businesses
- Washtenaw Community College
- Girls Group
- Washtenaw County Trial Court – Family Division
- Michigan Works
- Dispute Resolution Center
The AAPS News welcomes thoughtful comments,All comments will be screened and moderated.
In order for your comment to be approved:
questions and feedback.
- + You must use your full name
- + You must not use profane or offensive language
- + Your comment must be on topic and relevant to the story