The AAPS News welcomes thoughtful comments,All comments will be screened and moderated.
In order for your comment to be approved:
questions and feedback.
- + You must use your full name
- + You must not use profane or offensive language
- + Your comment must be on topic and relevant to the story
More on the AAPS News
All 616 students at A2 STEAM can say they had a hand in painting the new 8×40-foot mural just completed at the school.
The final design includes three motifs:
- A large phoenix looking over A2 STEAM students
- Students doing creative and scientific work
- Landmarks of the community
Every student—as well as many staff and parents—have put on a smock, stepped on the drop cloth, and painted a small part of the mural.
Here’s how it all came together: