By Tara Cavanaugh
On May 8, the Ann Arbor Public Schools is asking voters to approve a millage of more than $45 million for technology resources. If the Tech Bond is approved, the money wouldn’t be spent all at once. Instead, the detailed illustration below shows how the money would be used during a 10-year period. Note: The infographic was updated April 18.
- Why is Skyline included in the Tech Bond?
- INFOGRAPHIC: AAPS Educators talk technology
- All district computers now out of warranty
- District hopes to expand wireless access
- Old computers lead to workarounds, wait time during reading intervention
- Spanish students use web, tech resources to work on speaking skills
- Elementary teacher upgrades writing lessons
- Before technology upgrades, old schools need renovations