- Kim McLean, Clague Middle School librarian
- 3 questions for: Samir, Haisley kindergartener
- “This program changed my life.” AAPS Adult Education proves pivotal
- 3 questions for: Odette Petrini, AAPS Adult Education teacher and ESL program facilitator
- LaKeisha Drummer, third grade teacher at Carpenter Elementary
Emily Cepla has fought depression throughout high school and college. The U-M senior said telling her parents about the problem was the best thing she did to put her life back on track.
Ann Arbor staff members are training to spot depression and keep it from escalating into a problem thanks to a partnership with the U-M Depression Center.