- Pioneer Science Olympiad impresses at nationals with fifth place finish
- Students, staff & parents clap-out Bach fifth graders on last day of school
- Inspired by a book, Lawton fifth graders raise $1303 for Water for South Sudan
- Pittsfield students raise money for ChadTough Foundation; Michigan QB Dylan McCaffrey lends support
- 3 questions for: Kaye Hoffmeyer, RE acceptance to Oakland University’s musical theatre program
Emily Cepla has fought depression throughout high school and college. The U-M senior said telling her parents about the problem was the best thing she did to put her life back on track.
Ann Arbor staff members are training to spot depression and keep it from escalating into a problem thanks to a partnership with the U-M Depression Center.