- FutureStars 2019 promises to feature outstanding talent; see highlights from a preliminary show dress rehearsal
- Monica Brennan, Angell Elementary second grade teacher
- Making a positive impact is part of the job, says bus driver lauded for his concern for kids
- Skyline Theatre to present energetic “Get Hype” Jan. 25
- Celebrity Chef Jet Tila visits AAPS, encourages culinary arts students to travel, explore, work hard
Emily Cepla has fought depression throughout high school and college. The U-M senior said telling her parents about the problem was the best thing she did to put her life back on track.
Ann Arbor staff members are training to spot depression and keep it from escalating into a problem thanks to a partnership with the U-M Depression Center.