- King Elementary students celebrate rare honor
- Forsythe Thinking Cap Club places 2nd of 49 teams
- AAPS Welcomes Two New Assistant Principals
- AAPS on College Boards 5th Annual AP District Honor Roll
- `Inclusive. Committed. Passionate about teaching.’
U-M Center for Eduational Opportunity
Students at all three Ann Arbor comprehensive high schools are in their second year of the Rising Scholars program, a partnership with U-M’s Center for Educational Outreach. It targets bright students with extra support to encourage them to excel, take advanced classes and attend college.