- Pathways to Success holds welcome back BBQ; introduces internship program
- Teachers and staff gather for Opening Day activities; “We care” is the theme of 2015-16 school year
- Teachers and staff head to school on Tuesday
- Parents, students, and staff give Ann Arbor Public Schools high marks
- Parents pleased with SISS’ emphasis on partnership
U-M Center for Eduational Opportunity
Students at all three Ann Arbor comprehensive high schools are in their second year of the Rising Scholars program, a partnership with U-M’s Center for Educational Outreach. It targets bright students with extra support to encourage them to excel, take advanced classes and attend college.