- AAPS named a winner in the annual MSPRA communications contest
- Ann Arbor Educational Foundation awards 22 teacher grants
- Annual STEAM Expo & CTE Career Night highlights exciting AAPS programs
- Sophia Dubreuil, Westerman Preschool & Family Center teacher
- Visually impaired students fully engage in activities; enhance classroom culture
U-M Center for Eduational Opportunity
Students at all three Ann Arbor comprehensive high schools are in their second year of the Rising Scholars program, a partnership with U-M’s Center for Educational Outreach. It targets bright students with extra support to encourage them to excel, take advanced classes and attend college.