- Au revoir! Slauson students head for Quebec City’s Winter Carnival
- AAPS Board of Education elects new officers
- Huron BPA Chapter dominates at the BPA Regional Leadership Competition
- Tappan Middle School Orchestra to perform pre-conference concert Jan. 12
- ‘Hometown kid’ says his passion is learning new and better ways to serve AAPS families
U-M Center for Eduational Opportunity
Students at all three Ann Arbor comprehensive high schools are in their second year of the Rising Scholars program, a partnership with U-M’s Center for Educational Outreach. It targets bright students with extra support to encourage them to excel, take advanced classes and attend college.