- District Offers Another Schools of Choice Application Window
- Pathways to Success Campus to Offer New Niche for AAPS High School Students
- Skyline Freshman wins Dexter Community Orchestra’s Youth Artist Competition
- Huron’s Business Professionals of America Earns 31 State Awards
- AAPS Announces Second Window for In-District Transfer Requests – April 14 – May 2, 2014
U-M Center for Eduational Opportunity
Students at all three Ann Arbor comprehensive high schools are in their second year of the Rising Scholars program, a partnership with U-M’s Center for Educational Outreach. It targets bright students with extra support to encourage them to excel, take advanced classes and attend college.