- What to do after graduation? Counseling Outreach Programs supplement the extensive support available in the high schools
- Marie Embry, Pattengill Elementary fifth grade teacher
- AAPS students study the biodiversity at future site of the Freeman Environmental Education Center
- All Hallows Band Concert set for Thursday, Oct. 18 at Pioneer’s Schreiber Auditorium
- Esteemed songwriter/composers talk to Pioneer students about their craft; new book
District officials shared developments on enrollment and class sizes, transportation issues, and the superintendent’s entry plan.
The Ann Arbor PTO Thrift Shop is a nonprofit and fundraising machine for the Ann Arbor Public Schools. It sells furniture, clothing, books, electronics, home goods and more. By Tara Cavanaugh The Ann Arbor PTO Thrift …
Washtenaw Intermediate School District hosts a Bus Driver Job Fair on Saturday, Aug. 7, from 9 a.m.-noon at WISD’s Teaching and Learning Center Building, 1819 S. Wagner Road, Scio Township.
The Washtenaw Intermediate School District board this week approved transportation consolidation contracts with Ann Arbor, Willow Run and Ypsilanti districts.
The Ann Arbor Board of Education has adopted a budget and set millage rates for 2010-11. Consolidated transportation remains under consideration.
The Ann Arbor school board has OK’d a contract with custodial and maintenance employees, avoiding privatizing services, and is considering a consolidated countywide busing plan to save money.
Teams from local school districts are meeting on a plan to consolidate busing in Washtenaw County. The process is being coordinated through the Washtenaw Intermediate School District.