- Pioneer bids a safe farewell to its senior class with all-night Senior Bon Voyage Party
- Muneer Khalid, Scarlett Middle School Strategies for Success teacher
- The Huron Players present ‘The Tell-Tale Farce’ this weekend and next
- Volunteers renovate, beautify the Clague Middle School courtyard in `town-gown’ collaboration
- Hannah Gottlieb, Clague Middle School math teacher
Voters resoundingly approved the 2012 Tech Bond Tuesday night. Election results showed 70.35 percent voting for the bond and 29.65 percent voting against.
Skyline Communications, Media and Public Policy magnet students Mara Sullivan, Marissa Relitz and Max Killough created an overview of the 2012 Tech Bond. Their video includes interviews with Ann Arbor Public Schools Communications Director Liz Margolis and Deputy Superintendent Robert Allen.
If you peeked into Don Packard’s freshman English class a couple of weeks ago, you would have seen a room abuzz with students playing with Legos.
In a letter to the members of the Ann Arbor Public Schools Board of Education, the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti Regional Chamber of Commerce voiced its support of the 2012 Tech Bond. This letter of support follows the Tech Advisory Group’s endorsement of the Tech Bond.
The Ann Arbor Public Schools has a partner as it develops its technology plans: the Tech Advisory Group.
As of the end of February, all AAPS computers are out of warranty. This means the district is facing rising repair costs and shrinking inventory, said John VanRiper, director of information technology.
Superintendent Dr. Patricia Green shares the district’s educational goals and how they relate to the 2012 Technology Bond. More than 75 staff, administrators, PTO members and union representatives attended an informational meeting at Huron High School on Feb. 29. The event kicked off the informational …