- Hip-hip! Pathways seniors clapped-out on last day of school
- Carpenter fifth grader creates video to help students from immigrant families feel welcome and safe
- 3 questions for: Aidan Davis, Huron student who received national heroism awards
- Angela Warr, Exceptional School Social Worker
- Ann Arbor mayor talks civics & safety with Thurston 2nd graders
superintendent search 2013
Dr. Jeanice Swift, the new Superintendent of the Ann Arbor Public Schools, is about to start her work with the district. She’ll ring in Opening Day with the rest of AAPS staff on Aug. 27, …
The President of the Ann Arbor Public Schools Board of Education, Deb Mexicotte, was informed on Saturday by Dr. Brian Obsorne that he has decided to decline the offer to become the district’s next Superintendent.
The community is invited to attend the interviews and a forum with each candidate. The candidates will each start their forum with a brief introduction and there will be a Q & A for the attendees.
Superintendent of Schools Dr. Patricia Green is retiring at the end of this school year. On Wednesday, June 19, the Ann Arbor Public Schools Board of Education is hosting a series of public forums to …