- AAPS launches the first IB Career-related Programme (CP) in the state
- Profile: Sophomore quarterback giving Pioneer plenty of hope for now and the future
- Jill Wesley, Lawton Elementary fifth grade teacher
- Westerman Preschool & Family Center welcomes nearly 350 students
- Valeska Bass, Clifford E. Bryant first grade teacher
superintendent search 2013
Dr. Jeanice Swift, the new Superintendent of the Ann Arbor Public Schools, is about to start her work with the district. She’ll ring in Opening Day with the rest of AAPS staff on Aug. 27, …
The President of the Ann Arbor Public Schools Board of Education, Deb Mexicotte, was informed on Saturday by Dr. Brian Obsorne that he has decided to decline the offer to become the district’s next Superintendent.
The community is invited to attend the interviews and a forum with each candidate. The candidates will each start their forum with a brief introduction and there will be a Q & A for the attendees.
Superintendent of Schools Dr. Patricia Green is retiring at the end of this school year. On Wednesday, June 19, the Ann Arbor Public Schools Board of Education is hosting a series of public forums to …