- AAPS honors retirees at annual farewell dinner
- AAPS Board of Education objects to Michigan’s proposed new K-12 social studies standards
- Connie Myers, A2 STEAM special education teacher
- Pittsfield Elementary teachers make students’ last day extra special
- Denise Eaddy-Richardson and Wendy Reinhardt, Huron High School guidance counselors
Summer Learning Institute
One way to get kids excited about eating their vegetables? Give them a blender.
By Tara Cavanaugh Ann Arbor Police Chief John Seto looked official in his officer’s uniform, complete with two guns and a large walkie-talkie slung around his waist. But to Jessica Sawin’s small and squirmy class of future first graders at the Summer Learning Institute, Seto …