- Lawton students applaud longtime volunteer on her 90th birthday
- Community High School’s beloved matriarch is still going strong—and loving it—after 33 years
- Action-packed AAPS District STEAM Expo showcases students’ creativity, ingenuity
- Bianka VonKulajta, Westerman Preschool & Family Center social worker
- What a thrill! Community High Jazz combo performs for Wynton Marsalis
Summer Learning Institute
One way to get kids excited about eating their vegetables? Give them a blender.
By Tara Cavanaugh Ann Arbor Police Chief John Seto looked official in his officer’s uniform, complete with two guns and a large walkie-talkie slung around his waist. But to Jessica Sawin’s small and squirmy class …