- Robert Cupit, Project Lead the Way teacher, Huron High School
- AAPS launches the first IB Career-related Programme (CP) in the state
- Profile: Sophomore quarterback giving Pioneer plenty of hope for now and the future
- Jill Wesley, Lawton Elementary fifth grade teacher
- Westerman Preschool & Family Center welcomes nearly 350 students
Summer Learning Institute
One way to get kids excited about eating their vegetables? Give them a blender.
By Tara Cavanaugh Ann Arbor Police Chief John Seto looked official in his officer’s uniform, complete with two guns and a large walkie-talkie slung around his waist. But to Jessica Sawin’s small and squirmy class …