- 30 seconds with: Rec & Ed’s Junior Golf Camp
- AAPS celebrates the 40th anniversary of Safety Town
- Martial arts, music, and more: Students demo skills learned at new Rec & Ed Chinese Culture Camp
- Multilingual students thrive in 2019 SESLA program
- Dance, music, art: Rec & Ed’s “Dance around the World” class is creative summertime fun
Green Adventures campers toured Chartwells’ kitchens to learn how to make healthy snacks at home.
Teachers attend one of dozens of professional development sessions offered this month through the Professional Learning Academy. The new school year is fast approaching, and while you’re soaking up the last few days of summer, …
The AAPS Board of Education voted at the Aug. 14 meeting to rescind the $100 fee for the 7th-hour class offered at Huron, Pioneer and Community High Schools.
Dr. Jeanice Swift, the new Superintendent of the Ann Arbor Public Schools, is about to start her work with the district. She’ll ring in Opening Day with the rest of AAPS staff on Aug. 27, …
The AAPS News is thrilled to announce that the district and AAPS News Editor Tara Cavanaugh have received four awards from the Michigan School Public Relations Association’s annual Communications Contest.
The Academy is held for three weeks every summer and is formed by a partnership between the University of Michigan School of Education and the district.
Dr. Jeanice Swift has accepted the offer of the position as Superintendent for the Ann Arbor Public Schools from the Board of Education.
One way to get kids excited about eating their vegetables? Give them a blender.