- Hip-hip! Pathways seniors clapped-out on last day of school
- Carpenter fifth grader creates video to help students from immigrant families feel welcome and safe
- 3 questions for: Aidan Davis, Huron student who received national heroism awards
- Angela Warr, Exceptional School Social Worker
- Ann Arbor mayor talks civics & safety with Thurston 2nd graders
An exciting project at Lakewood Elementary is bringing creativity and collaboration to a whole new level.
Code.org’s “Hour of Code” provided fun ways for students to learn basic programming skills.