- Community High’s award-winning The Communicator is 100 percent student-run
- Pioneer junior deals with grief through art; hopes to help others through her speech at TEDx Saturday, March 17
- Youth Art Month in downtown Ann Arbor
- Pioneer High to present 62nd annual Concerto Concert March 21
- Teens will speak on topics they’re passionate about during TEDx Youth@AnnArbor Saturday
Nine Pioneer High School athletes participated in the Summer Special Olympics held at Central Michigan University May 31 to June 2. The students took home eight gold, two silver and seven bronze medals.
A lack of snow didn't stop the Pioneer special education students from competing–and winning–at the Special Olympics Winter Games. Photo by Meaghan Glanville. Eight Pioneer special education students took home medals after attending the Michigan Special Olympics Winter Games in Traverse City last …
A series of news briefs from around the Ann Arbor Public Schools including: Online safety panel scheduled June 6, two honored for excellence, Clemente students lauded, Skyline students place in Special Olympics, WAY Washtenaw Information Night June 14 and more.