- Alivia Maus, Dicken Elementary first grade teacher
- Ritchie Coleman retires as Pittsfield Township’s longtime liaison to AAPS; described as ‘servant to all’
- Pioneer Symphony Orchestra to hold preview concert Dec. 13 prior to attending prestigious Midwest Clinic
- Skyline Anti-Bullying Club offers supportive atmosphere for students
- Burns Park students get a taste for keeping cool under pressure in “Chopped Assembly”
Nine Pioneer High School athletes participated in the Summer Special Olympics held at Central Michigan University May 31 to June 2. The students took home eight gold, two silver and seven bronze medals.
A lack of snow didn't stop the Pioneer special education students from competing–and winning–at the Special Olympics Winter Games. Photo by Meaghan Glanville. Eight Pioneer special education students took home medals after attending the Michigan Special Olympics Winter Games in Traverse City last …
A series of news briefs from around the Ann Arbor Public Schools including: Online safety panel scheduled June 6, two honored for excellence, Clemente students lauded, Skyline students place in Special Olympics, WAY Washtenaw Information Night June 14 and more.