- Hip-hip! Pathways seniors clapped-out on last day of school
- Carpenter fifth grader creates video to help students from immigrant families feel welcome and safe
- 3 questions for: Aidan Davis, Huron student who received national heroism awards
- Angela Warr, Exceptional School Social Worker
- Ann Arbor mayor talks civics & safety with Thurston 2nd graders
Saint Joseph Mercy Health System
Abbot Elementary fifth-graders took part in deer heart and lungs dissection with a local doctor to supplement their study of the human circulatory and respiratory systems.
The 30-year-old Ann Arbor Health Sciences program prepares high school seniors for careers in medicine. Many go onto medical school or study nursing or physical therapy, now a doctoral program.