- Making a positive impact is part of the job, says bus driver lauded for his concern for kids
- Skyline Theatre to present energetic “Get Hype” Jan. 25
- Celebrity Chef Jet Tila visits AAPS, encourages culinary arts students to travel, explore, work hard
- Maneesha Mankad, Community High School math teacher
- Pioneer teacher and artist-husband co-produce children’s book on a grand reptilian adventure
Saint Joseph Mercy Health System
Abbot Elementary fifth-graders took part in deer heart and lungs dissection with a local doctor to supplement their study of the human circulatory and respiratory systems.
The 30-year-old Ann Arbor Health Sciences program prepares high school seniors for careers in medicine. Many go onto medical school or study nursing or physical therapy, now a doctoral program.