- Pioneer Science Olympiad impresses at nationals with fifth place finish
- Students, staff & parents clap-out Bach fifth graders on last day of school
- Inspired by a book, Lawton fifth graders raise $1303 for Water for South Sudan
- Pittsfield students raise money for ChadTough Foundation; Michigan QB Dylan McCaffrey lends support
- 3 questions for: Kaye Hoffmeyer, RE acceptance to Oakland University’s musical theatre program
Eight students were certified as the district’s first Teen Certified Emergency Response Team, or CERT, during a March 8 event at Huron High School.
A second federal REMS grant of $315,000 to The Ann Arbor Public Schools will enhance emergency preparedness and allow purchase of SchoolMessenger system to notify parents via phone, e-mail and text messages for both critical and regular information.