- Volunteers from the community help AAPS students participate in the Hour of Code
- Ann Arbor Open teacher Chad Downs wins $25,000 national Milken Educator Award
- Haisley teachers’ supportive friendship models the importance of relationships for their students
- Profile: Before heading to Holy Cross, Pioneer’s Lowder has a few things to cross off his to-do list
- Lawton students applaud longtime volunteer on her 90th birthday
The district consults with the Washtenaw County Sheriff, the WISD Transportation Department, and the City of Ann Arbor and Washtenaw County road departments. Road conditions, the timing of the road clearing schedule, the conditions of school drives and sidewalks, and the weather forecast are all considered.