- FutureStars 2019 promises to feature outstanding talent; see highlights from a preliminary show dress rehearsal
- Monica Brennan, Angell Elementary second grade teacher
- Making a positive impact is part of the job, says bus driver lauded for his concern for kids
- Skyline Theatre to present energetic “Get Hype” Jan. 25
- Celebrity Chef Jet Tila visits AAPS, encourages culinary arts students to travel, explore, work hard
The award-winning documentary American Promise, which debuted at the Sundance Film Festival this year, won’t be released to the public until it debuts on PBS later this year. But Ann Arbor Public Schools teachers had the opportunity to see it at the district’s annual Opening Day celebration on Aug. 27.
Aug. 27 was the AAPS Superintendent’s first official work day, and as all eyes were on her, she promoted a message of togetherness, confidence, unity and excellence.