- Pioneer Science Olympiad impresses at nationals with fifth place finish
- Students, staff & parents clap-out Bach fifth graders on last day of school
- Inspired by a book, Lawton fifth graders raise $1303 for Water for South Sudan
- Pittsfield students raise money for ChadTough Foundation; Michigan QB Dylan McCaffrey lends support
- 3 questions for: Kaye Hoffmeyer, RE acceptance to Oakland University’s musical theatre program
The award-winning documentary American Promise, which debuted at the Sundance Film Festival this year, won’t be released to the public until it debuts on PBS later this year. But Ann Arbor Public Schools teachers had the opportunity to see it at the district’s annual Opening Day celebration on Aug. 27.
Aug. 27 was the AAPS Superintendent’s first official work day, and as all eyes were on her, she promoted a message of togetherness, confidence, unity and excellence.