- Huron sophomores share their passion in displaying their Middle Years Programme Personal Project
- Pioneer students create fleece blankets for patients at Mott Children’s Hospital
- 16th annual FutureStars set for Jan. 27; calls on students to ‘Rise Up’
- Tappan Middle School holds inspirational MLK Jr. Assemblies
- Colleen Creal, Pioneer High School guidance counselor
One way to get kids excited about eating their vegetables? Give them a blender.
Eating a healthy breakfast is important –– and it’s pretty easy, too! Logan Elementary teacher Emily Fairless led her third grade class in an interactive lesson that they won’t soon forget. The students learned about the importance of protein, the effects of too much sugar, …
Courtney Boes, a health educator with Project Healthy Schools, shows students how much sugar is in their favorite beverages. By Tara Cavanaugh Middle school students are starting to make their own food decisions, so it’s important to learn just how much sugar is in their …