- What to do after graduation? Counseling Outreach Programs supplement the extensive support available in the high schools
- Marie Embry, Pattengill Elementary fifth grade teacher
- AAPS students study the biodiversity at future site of the Freeman Environmental Education Center
- All Hallows Band Concert set for Thursday, Oct. 18 at Pioneer’s Schreiber Auditorium
- Esteemed songwriter/composers talk to Pioneer students about their craft; new book
One way to get kids excited about eating their vegetables? Give them a blender.
Eating a healthy breakfast is important –– and it’s pretty easy, too! Logan Elementary teacher Emily Fairless led her third grade class in an interactive lesson that they won’t soon forget. The students learned about …
Courtney Boes, a health educator with Project Healthy Schools, shows students how much sugar is in their favorite beverages. By Tara Cavanaugh Middle school students are starting to make their own food decisions, so it’s …