- 30 seconds with: Rec & Ed’s Junior Golf Camp
- AAPS celebrates the 40th anniversary of Safety Town
- Martial arts, music, and more: Students demo skills learned at new Rec & Ed Chinese Culture Camp
- Multilingual students thrive in 2019 SESLA program
- Dance, music, art: Rec & Ed’s “Dance around the World” class is creative summertime fun
“It was huge for me to tell my students, ‘Listen I’ve been where you’ve been, I know what got you here. Most importantly, I know what it takes to get you out.”
She holds three Guinness world records and she’s only nine years old.
The AAPS News met up with Erickson and discussed his focus on incorporating music into his lessons, his expectations for students and his favorite moments in the classroom.
Jonathan Royce is a self-published author and a language arts teacher at Roberto Clemente Student Development Center.