- King Elementary students celebrate rare honor
- Forsythe Thinking Cap Club places 2nd of 49 teams
- AAPS Welcomes Two New Assistant Principals
- AAPS on College Boards 5th Annual AP District Honor Roll
- `Inclusive. Committed. Passionate about teaching.’
Michigan Department of Community Health
Dozens of young kids could be seen sprinting over tires, jumping over walls and crawling under nets in a challenging half-mile obstacle course at Scarlett Middle School’s field one summer morning. And they were having the time of their lives.