- AAPS named a winner in the annual MSPRA communications contest
- Ann Arbor Educational Foundation awards 22 teacher grants
- Annual STEAM Expo & CTE Career Night highlights exciting AAPS programs
- Sophia Dubreuil, Westerman Preschool & Family Center teacher
- Visually impaired students fully engage in activities; enhance classroom culture
Michigan Department of Community Health
Dozens of young kids could be seen sprinting over tires, jumping over walls and crawling under nets in a challenging half-mile obstacle course at Scarlett Middle School’s field one summer morning. And they were having the time of their lives.