- Focus Studies: A Chance to Explore New Interests
- Brainpower rewarded at regionals
- King Elementary students celebrate rare honor
- Forsythe Thinking Cap Club places 2nd of 49 teams
- AAPS Welcomes Two New Assistant Principals
Michigan Department of Community Health
Dozens of young kids could be seen sprinting over tires, jumping over walls and crawling under nets in a challenging half-mile obstacle course at Scarlett Middle School’s field one summer morning. And they were having the time of their lives.