- Pioneer Science Olympiad impresses at nationals with fifth place finish
- Students, staff & parents clap-out Bach fifth graders on last day of school
- Inspired by a book, Lawton fifth graders raise $1303 for Water for South Sudan
- Pittsfield students raise money for ChadTough Foundation; Michigan QB Dylan McCaffrey lends support
- 3 questions for: Kaye Hoffmeyer, RE acceptance to Oakland University’s musical theatre program
The Ann Arbor Educational Exchange Program provides young teens from Ann Arbor and its sister city of Hikone, Japan the opportunity to engage with a culture halfway across the world.
The Ann Arbor school board has approved participation in a countywide International Baccalaureate school and students heading for Japan raise money for their trip.
Visitors from Ann Arbor’s sister city, Hikone, are welcomed into area homes and schools for one week.
Two Ann Arbor teachers and 12 students represented the area in a delegation to Hikone, Japan this fall. A delegation visited Ann Arbor as well.