- Allen Elementary School one year after flood, readying for 2017-18 school year
- Back to school 2017: 3 from Pioneer’s Class of 2010 will be new AAPS teachers this year
- What’s a 12-letter term for impressive? Peter Collins, whose 100th (!) crossword puzzle will soon be published in The New York Times
- Pioneer graduate commissioned by violinists from 35 countries; will bring world together through music
- Huron graduate awarded scholarship; hopes to change lives through music therapy
The Community High Jazz Program was asked to provide music for the UMS/Ford Honors Gala on Sunday night, March 31, where 9-time Grammy and Pulitzer Prize winning jazz trumpet star Wynton Marsalis was this year’s honoree.
Ann Arbor teens to deliver inspiring ipeeches at first-ever TEDx Youth Ann Arbor event
A teen uses his technology talent to help AAPS families in need.
Congratulations to all of the graduates in the Ann Arbor Public Schools Class of 2013! The slideshow includes photos of the five graduation ceremonies that took place June 3-10, 2013.
Community High School is a unique high school, and its graduation ceremony is unique too.
PTO Thrift Shop representatives smile May 30 after getting their checks. The reps will deliver the checks to their school PTOs. By Tara Cavanaugh Three times a year, the PTO Thrift Shop distributes checks that go directly to the Ann Arbor Public Schools PTOs. The …
The Ann Arbor PTO Thrift Shop is located at 2280 S. Industrial Highway. The shop sells furniture, clothing, books, home goods, electronics, craft supplies and more. By Tara Cavanaugh The Ann Arbor PTO Thrift Shop’s mission is to support the schools. And three times each …
By Tara Cavanaugh When you think of Google, you think of Google Docs, Gmail and its all-knowing search engine. Its creative and innovative products stem from a deliberately unique and inspiring work environment –– and last month the company shared its inspiration with AAPS students. …
The Community High Jazz Program was invited to perform for the University of Michigan’s Celebrate Invention reception, which hosted honored guest and keynote speaker Gov. Rick Snyder on Oct. 18. The reception, held in the Michigan League Ballroom, showcased U-M inventions and their creators.