- AAPS honors retirees at annual farewell dinner
- AAPS Board of Education objects to Michigan’s proposed new K-12 social studies standards
- Connie Myers, A2 STEAM special education teacher
- Pittsfield Elementary teachers make students’ last day extra special
- Denise Eaddy-Richardson and Wendy Reinhardt, Huron High School guidance counselors
Comerica’s Youth Savings Program provides lessons in personal finance for all grades and also gives students real-life banking experience right in their own school.