- Connie Myers, A2 STEAM special education teacher
- Pittsfield Elementary teachers make students’ last day extra special
- Denise Eaddy-Richardson and Wendy Reinhardt, Huron High School guidance counselors
- All 616 A2 STEAM students paint a piece of the school mural they helped design
- A2 Schools Podcast June 13, 2018
Twenty-two high school juniors in Patricia Jenkins’s Communications, Media and Public Policy Magnet videotaped comprehensive oral history interviews with seven area seniors. The students conducted several interviews with their subjects, and have been editing for the past several weeks. The screening is 6 p.m. Wednesday, …
Skyline Communications, Media and Public Policy magnet students Mara Sullivan, Marissa Relitz and Max Killough created an overview of the 2012 Tech Bond. Their video includes interviews with Ann Arbor Public Schools Communications Director Liz Margolis and Deputy Superintendent Robert Allen.