- Kim McLean, Clague Middle School librarian
- 3 questions for: Samir, Haisley kindergartener
- “This program changed my life.” AAPS Adult Education proves pivotal
- 3 questions for: Odette Petrini, AAPS Adult Education teacher and ESL program facilitator
- LaKeisha Drummer, third grade teacher at Carpenter Elementary
The Ann Arbor PTOC is involved at state-level school financing discussions, provides professional training to nonprofit officers and encourages parent involvement in the schools. (Second in a series.)
Community forums this month will seek public input as Ann Arbor begins the search for a new superintendent. An online survey is also posted.
News briefs from around the district: Stone High’s yard sale is slated for 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Oct. 23 and the PTOC’s event is Oct. 18 for current and aspiring officers.