- What to do after graduation? Counseling Outreach Programs supplement the extensive support available in the high schools
- Marie Embry, Pattengill Elementary fifth grade teacher
- AAPS students study the biodiversity at future site of the Freeman Environmental Education Center
- All Hallows Band Concert set for Thursday, Oct. 18 at Pioneer’s Schreiber Auditorium
- Esteemed songwriter/composers talk to Pioneer students about their craft; new book
The Ann Arbor PTOC is involved at state-level school financing discussions, provides professional training to nonprofit officers and encourages parent involvement in the schools. (Second in a series.)
Community forums this month will seek public input as Ann Arbor begins the search for a new superintendent. An online survey is also posted.
News briefs from around the district: Stone High’s yard sale is slated for 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Oct. 23 and the PTOC’s event is Oct. 18 for current and aspiring officers.