Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/content/00/5048200/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5233
- Dancing, painting, exploring: AAPS’ youngest students are enjoying summer classes
- Thurston English Language Program makes learning language and science fun and relevant
- Profile: Thurston Elementary Music Teacher Yael Rothfeld, 2018 DTE Energy Foundation Educator of the Year
- AAPS honors retirees at annual farewell dinner
- AAPS Board of Education objects to Michigan’s proposed new K-12 social studies standards
The Ann Arbor PTOC is involved at state-level school financing discussions, provides professional training to nonprofit officers and encourages parent involvement in the schools. (Second in a series.)
Community forums this month will seek public input as Ann Arbor begins the search for a new superintendent. An online survey is also posted.
News briefs from around the district: Stone High’s yard sale is slated for 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Oct. 23 and the PTOC’s event is Oct. 18 for current and aspiring officers.