- Christine Woelmer, Allen Elementary media specialist
- Skyline’s annual Black History Month Assembly again inspires with music, dance, art, poetry, drama
- Pioneer High School Athletic Director Eve Claar named Region Six Athletic Director of the Year
- ‘Bring a buddy to the football team — the more the better!” Harbaugh brothers inspire Pioneer football team to share the love
- Pioneer heading to nationals after winning the Michigan High School Ethics Bowl State Championship
The new Pathways to Success program will be unlike anything the district has offered before.
The video shows the Ann Arbor community’s concerns, priorities, pride and dreams for the Ann Arbor Public Schools.
“It was huge for me to tell my students, ‘Listen I’ve been where you’ve been, I know what got you here. Most importantly, I know what it takes to get you out.”
Congratulations to all of the graduates in the Ann Arbor Public Schools Class of 2013! The slideshow includes photos of the five graduation ceremonies that took place June 3-10, 2013.
When Brittany Daniel stepped up to the podium to give her speech, she could not hold back her tears.
The Ann Arbor PTO Thrift Shop is located at 2280 S. Industrial Highway. The shop sells furniture, clothing, books, home goods, electronics, craft supplies and more. By Tara Cavanaugh The Ann Arbor PTO Thrift Shop’s …
The A2 Tech graduation ceremony at Washtenaw Community College June 4, 2012. The ceremony includes students in the Adult Education Program who have earned their GED. The Ann Arbor Public Schools offers GED and ESL …
By Tara Cavanaugh Congratulations to this year’s graduates from the Ann Arbor Public Schools! These are photos from the five graduation ceremonies that took place between June 4 and June 11. The background music is …
Students from Ann Arbor Technical High School, the Adult Education program and the Washtenaw Intermediate School District walked across the stage at Washtenaw Community College’s Towsley Auditorium the night of Monday, June 4.
The Ann Arbor school board heard a proposal Wednesday to rename the school Ann Arbor Technical High School, reflecting the high-tech approach used in learning.