For the 16th year, Sandra Kreger’s class at Burns Park Elementary hosted the Burns Park Red Cross Blood Drive in the auditorium and gym of the school. This year, the drive resulted in a collection of 85 pints of blood — enough to save up to 227 lives.
- Homemade treats, and those from Zingerman’s and Argus Farms
- Massage table from Body Conscious
- Goody bags with swag from local businesses
- Handwritten thank you notes
- Live music
Most of the donors were parents, said Kreger, who posed here with her class after they were honored by the American Red Cross.
The AAPS News welcomes thoughtful comments,
questions and feedback.
All comments will be screened and moderated.
In order for your comment to be approved:
- + You must use your full name
- + You must not use profane or offensive language
- + Your comment must be on topic and relevant to the story
Please note: any comment that appears to be spam or attacks an individual will not be approved.