- Back to school 2017: 3 from Pioneer’s Class of 2010 will be new AAPS teachers this year
- What’s a 12-letter term for impressive? Peter Collins, whose 100th (!) crossword puzzle will soon be published in The New York Times
- Pioneer graduate commissioned by violinists from 35 countries; will bring world together through music
- Huron graduate awarded scholarship; hopes to change lives through music therapy
- `The Color of our Dreams’ mural unveiled at Scarlett Middle School
Chelsea Stauffer, Joe Riesterer and Mitch Fehrle show off two of Princess Fiona's dresses that the costuming students created. Fiona undergoes many physical transformations in the show, necessitating dresses of different sizes and a fat suit.