- Pioneer junior deals with grief through art; hopes to help others through her speech at TEDx Saturday, March 17
- Youth Art Month in downtown Ann Arbor
- Pioneer High to present 62nd annual Concerto Concert March 21
- Teens will speak on topics they’re passionate about during TEDx Youth@AnnArbor Saturday
- Inspired by speaker at school assembly, Tappan student is now selling her self-published book on Amazon
Chelsea Stauffer, Joe Riesterer and Mitch Fehrle show off two of Princess Fiona's dresses that the costuming students created. Fiona undergoes many physical transformations in the show, necessitating dresses of different sizes and a fat suit.