By Tara Cavanaugh
The University of Michigan women’s basketball team has a special fondness for the Ann Arbor Public Schools. The team visited Logan Elementary during the last school year and they visited Burns Park students today, playing outside with all grades during their recess times. The visit was arranged by Annette Ferguson in the AAPS Partners for Excellence office.
More on the AAPS News
- U-M athletes teach AAPS students to address bullying
- U-M women’s basketball team shoots hoops at Logan
The AAPS News welcomes thoughtful comments,
questions and feedback.
All comments will be screened and moderated.
In order for your comment to be approved:
- + You must use your full name
- + You must not use profane or offensive language
- + Your comment must be on topic and relevant to the story
Please note: any comment that appears to be spam or attacks an individual will not be approved.