- Christine Woelmer, Allen Elementary media specialist
- Skyline’s annual Black History Month Assembly again inspires with music, dance, art, poetry, drama
- Pioneer High School Athletic Director Eve Claar named Region Six Athletic Director of the Year
- ‘Bring a buddy to the football team — the more the better!” Harbaugh brothers inspire Pioneer football team to share the love
- Pioneer heading to nationals after winning the Michigan High School Ethics Bowl State Championship
Emily Fairless’ third grade class participated in Oscar Night on June 3.
All students earned awards in one of the five categories: Helping Hands, Team Player, Above and Beyond, Most Improved, and Best Listener. There were two students (Emily Nowak and Jayden Ballard-Taylor) who earned the surprise award: MVP (Most Valuable Player) for earning the MOST nomination slips from their peers.
All year long, students secretly nominate their peers for things they see them do. Whichever category they received the most nomination slips in is the award they won. Students got to walk down the red carpet and truly feel like a celebrity. The room was PACKED with family and friends. It was a great way to end 3rd grade!
–Submitted by Emily Fairless
1 Comment to Oscar Night awards good deeds at Logan